By visiting the Site, you accept the practices described in this Private Policy.
36 Viking Way.
Pittsburg, CA 94565
CHILDREN UNDER 18
- We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 18.
- If a child under 18 submits personal information to the Company and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under the age of 18, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
- If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at: www.WBAPcs@gmail.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personally identifying information that you provide us during the registration process. Such as:
- Your first and last name, e-mail, phone number, username, and password when you create an account to log in to our Services (“ACCOUNT”)
- We will collect payment information necessary to complete transactions, including your name, credit card information, shipping information and billing information.
- We collect your birth-date in order to send you special offers and customized product recommendations on your birth-date.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail address.
- When you participate in any quiz, surveys and submitting and/or posting content in discussion forums.
- If you participate in a sweepstakes contest or other promotion on our Services, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or home number (to notify you if you win or not) and sometimes your postal address to verify your identity. In some situations, we may need additional information as part of the entry process, such as prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary.
- It is not necessary to have cookies turned on to visit out Site, but without them, your access in some area may be limited, and certain features including shopping features, may not be available to you.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
- The Site uses security measures in order to protect from the loss, misuse and alteration of any information under our control. All orders are transmitted over secure internet connections using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. In addition, only those employees and third parties who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personally identifiable information to support and enhance your use of the Site and its features, including without limitation:
- Fulfilling your order; providing customer service; tracking e-mail invitations you send; and otherwise supporting your use of the Site and its features.
- We may also track your past purchases to provide you with a personalized profile of your purchase history.
- The personal information you provide to us will also be added to our databases and used for future communications regarding new product offerings or other special promotions.
- By registering with WBAPrices.com you are automatically subscribed to our e-mail list, but may choose to opt out of our e-mail list at any time.
- We often receive comments from users about our Services. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time.
- We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only.
- If we choose to post your initial and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting your name with your feedback.
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive e-mail communications from us, you can unsubscribe by clicking her and updating your email preferences, or by emailing us at www.WBAPcs@gmail.com.
- In addition to email communication, we may also use your Personal information (such as your name, postal address and shopping history) to contact you with marketing and promotional materials, or other information we feel may be of interest to you.
- Some of these materials may be sent via third party service provider. The information shared with third party service providers may be used to supplement like-minded organizations, direct mail marketing programs.
- We may create anonymous data records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that makers the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Application and Site navigation.
- We may share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you; to fulfill your order or subscription for any products, services or other goods; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to the Company .
- We reserve the right to use anonymous data for any purpose and disclose anonymous data to third parties in our sole discretion.
- No personal information is shared outside our third-party providers.
- WBAPrices does not receive payment for any information shared with these vendors.
- If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive direct mail communications from WBAPrices, you can unsubscribe by clicking here and filling out the unsubscribe form, or by e-mailing us at: www.WBAPcs@gmail.com.
- Furthermore, if you decide that you would like to continue receiving email and direct mail communications from WBAPrices, but opt-out of sharing your information with the like-minded organizations, do so by clicking here and filling out the form or email us at www.WBAPcs@gmail.com.
UPDATING AND CORRECTING INFORMATION
If you are a registered user, you may change your Personally Identifiable Information or email preferences by logging into your account and accessing the “my account” section of the site, sending us an email at www.WBAPcs@gmail.com or writing to us at:WBAPrices Support
36 Viking Way.
Pittsburg, CA 94565
Please indicate your name, address and email address, and what information you would like to update when you contact us.
THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING PARTNERS + INTERNET ADVERTISING PROGRAMS
- We use third-party service providers to serve advertisements (image banners or links) on our behalf across the internet. These advertising service providers may collect non-identifiable information about your visits to our website, and your online interactions with certain products and services.
- Such non-identifiable information does not include your name, address, email address or other personal information.
- In addition to the information about your visits to our website, our service providers may also use the information about your visit to other websites to target advertisement for products and services available from WBAPrices.
- WBAPrices may work with other companies in the future to provide interest based advertising, both on and off WBAPrices.com. If so, WBAPrices will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out when these advertisements are served.
- If you would like to learn more about interest based advertising, and to know your choices for not having this information used by third party service providers please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- We do not combine the information generated using our Analytics Companies with your personal information.
- Although these Analytics Companies may place a persistent Cookie on your web browser or mobile device to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit the Services, the Cookie cannot be used by anyone but the Analytics Company that placed the applicable Cookie.
- This Policy does not apply to and we are not responsible for the Cookies used by these Analytics Companies.
INFORMATION COLLECTED via SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
- The Services may allow you to log in through social networking sites, such as Facebook and Google Plus (each an “SNS”). By logging in to the Services though an SNS, you consent to our collection if information from the SNS.
- Any information that we collect from a SNS may depend on your then-current SNS privacy settings, so please consult the SNS privacy and data practices and edit privacy settings in the SNS if you choose.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTY COMPANIES
- We may have arrangements with companies that provide our Services by way of private-labeled websites, that fulfill orders on our Services, or that offer or fulfill orders for their products and/or services on our Services (“Third Party Companies”). We may provide these Third-Party Companies with access to the personal information that we collect.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS (AS PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1898.83)
A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT WHO PROVIDED PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A BUSINESS WITH WHOM HE/SHE HAS ESTABLISHED A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP FOR PERSONAL, FAMILY, OR HOUSEHOLD PURPOSES (A “CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER”) MAY REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT WHETHER THE BUSINESS HAS DISCLOSED PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR THE THIRD PARTIES’ DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. IN GENERAL, IF THE BUSINESS HAS MADE SUCH A DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, UPON RECEIPT OF A REQUEST BY A CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER, THE BUSINESS IS REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A LIST OF ALL THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION WAS DISCLOSED IN THE PRECEDING CALENDARA YEAR, AS WELL AS A LIST OF THE CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WERE DISCLOSED. CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS MAY REQUEST FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPLIANCE WITH THIS LAW BY CONTACTING THE COMPANY AT www.WBAPCS@.GMAIL.com. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO ONE REQUEST PER CALIFORNIA CUSTOMER EACH YEAR AND WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO REQUESTS MADE BY MEANS OTHER THAN THROUGH THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS.
- We may share some or all, of your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or any portion of our business or assets.
- In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset.
- Regardless of any choices you make regarding your personal information (as described below), Company may disclose personal information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary.
- (a) in connection with any legal investigation;
- (b) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company;
- (c) to protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of the Applications or Services; and/or
- These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Services.
- Please note that at times you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us with your most current e-mail address.
- In the event that, the last e-mail address that you have provided to us, is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.
- If you do not wish to permit changes in our use of your personal information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of the changes that you wish to deactivate your account with us.
- Continued use of our Site, Applications or Services, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
©2017 WBAPrices Inc. All rights reserved.